Vocational College Pathways
Wide range of Certificates and Diploma Courses to choose from…
No IELTS exams*, Letter of Offer from Pathway College
If you wish to gain an Australian Qualification to improve your opportunities for:
– Employment in your Home Country or Australia
– Permanent Residency (PR) in Australia
then benefit from our Agreements with other Australian Vocational Colleges, who welcome International Students.
When you complete your English qualification with us here at GTI, you will meet the Entry Requirements for these Colleges.
Stay at Home, Improve your English with GTI
Then Come to Australia to Study
How Pathways work
1. Enrol in a GTI English Course to match your English Level.
2. Many of our Partnered Vocational Colleges will also give you a Conditional Letter of Offer, when you enrol at GTI, that says that when you have completed the GTI English course to match their English Requirement level, then you can enrol at their College. NO IELTS or English Exams required.
3. When you are close to completing your GTI course, you can finalise enrolment at your College in Australia, and apply for your Student Visa*.
GTI has current Pathway Arrangements with the following Colleges
Click on a College below to discover some great Further Study Options
Sample Vocational Courses that may lead to P.R.
– Civil Design
– Community Services
– Logistics Management
*Studying at a Vocational College in Australia
To study in Australia, you will need to get a Student Visa. The requirements for this differs depending on the country you are coming from and the College you are intending to study at. English Test results may be needed for student visa application. For all Student Visa details please discuss this with your preferred College and visit https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stu