Official Credit Agreement Letter with SCU – click here
Global Training Institute has approved articulation arrangements with Southern Cross University (SCU), recognising the learning students complete within the following courses for entry into the first or second year of a related SCU course, with maximum credit for prior learning:
Global Training Institute RTO No 31192 For confirmation of applicable credits into SCU courses view: http:www.scu.edu.au/scupathways/aqfvocationallinkages
Complete your Course with GTI then choose to:
- Continue to Study Online with Southern Cross University or
- Come to Australia for Study with Southern Cross University
Complete Your Diploma of Business with GTI and
Enter 2nd Year at Southern Cross University into a:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business in Convention and Event Management
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management
Credits Granted: 8 out of 24 units.
Save $$$ – 1 whole year of University Fees + $18,000 of living costs for the year.
Complete a Diploma with GTI – enter 1st Year from a wide range of Degree Courses at Southern Cross University
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Social Welfare
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Indigenous Knowledge
- Bachelor of Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Digital Media and Communications
- Bachelor of Psychological Science…
For a full list of qualifications and credits available after your GTI course – click here.
Study in Australia with Southern Cross University in:
- Gold Coast
- Coffs Harbour
Southern Cross University is a vibrant, contemporary Australian university with campuses at the Gold Coast, Lismore and Coffs Harbour, with branch campuses in Sydney and Melbourne. The University operates The Hotel School Sydney and The Hotel School Melbourne in partnership with Mulpha Australia.
- Southern Cross University was ranked in the Top 100 in the Times Higher Education 150 under 50 Rankings 2016
- SCU International Student Support team has been recognised for their outstanding international student support in the International Student Barometer (ISB) survey 2016 .
- Industry-relevant degrees with a strong practical component that enables students to generate and apply knowledge.
Southern Cross University has a dedicated team of staff at SCU International who are committed to assisting international students. Whether it’s the application or acceptance process, orientation support throughout your studies, the International Student Support team will help make the transition easier.
Southern Cross University is in a unique part of Australia where students can access some of the best surfing beaches and marine environments in the country. World Heritage rainforest areas and national parks are also regional attractions – perfect for bushwalking and camping experiences.
Distance and online education
Distance education is often the best option for people who are juggling work and study or who wish to study a Southern Cross University course but do not want to relocate.
Studying by distance education enables you to tailor your study to suit your circumstances, providing flexibility while remaining part of the SCU community. Learning may take place anywhere you choose so long as you have an internet connection – you can be part of our interactive, online learning community in your home, your workplace or even while travelling. SCU uses web-based technologies to assist students to actively engage with lecturers and other students, no matter where they are located.
Different courses may have different study options depending on the content of the course.
- Attend a virtual lecture or tutorial.
- View lectures or tutorials online when you have time.
- Consult with your lecturer online.
- Get instant feedback from an online quiz to make sure you are on the right track.
- Be inspired by a guest speaker who is a leader in their field.
- Join with fellow students to solve complex real-world problems from your own home or workplace.
Click Here to view the official Pathway letter: http://gti.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Official-pathway-letter.pdf