Pathway to AGB Training
Study in Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Civil Design, Community Services, Logistic Management
How the GTI Pathway works with AGB Training
1. Enrol in a GTI English Course to match your English Level.
2. AGB Training will also give you a Conditional Letter of Offer, when you enrol at GTI, that says that when you have completed the GTI Certificate IV in EAL (Further Study), then you can enrol at their College.
NO IELTS or English Exams required.
3. Improve your English and complete your GTI English Courses until you reach – Certificate IV in EAL (Further Study)
4. When you are close to completing your GTI Certificate IV in EAL (Further Study) course, you can finalise your enrolment at AGB Training, and apply for your Student Visa* to come and study in Australia.
For more information on how to enrol with AGB Training and their course fee and duration, visit their International Enrolment and Fees page to download their International Course Schedule
If you’re interested in studying community services, AGB Training in Geelong has a variety of courses to choose from for international students. Courses in community services will put you on a pathway to a career in counselling, drug and alcohol services, aged care, mental health, working with youth and other professional support services.
View course information:
- 092991E CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- 092995A CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- 092994B CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling
- 092992D CHC43215 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs
- 092996M CHC53215 Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs
- 092993C CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- 092997K CHC53315 Diploma of Mental Health
- 087803A CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- 087804M CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support
- 092998J CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
Learn about supply chain, warehousing and management and get nationally recognised skills in the Transport, Logistics and Warehousing Industries.
If you enjoy working as part of a team or would like to lead a team, AGB Training provide the opportunity to gain entry-level industry skills or upskill in order to work in lower-level management. You will learn about security procedures, how to create and implement policies, procedures and how to manage staff.
Current Logistics and Warehousing courses for international students:
*Student Visa Requirements – discuss with AGB Training and visit https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Stud