Enrolment with GTI
You are able to enrol with us by contacting us directly, or by contacting a GTI International Representative (Education Agent) in your home country.
Seven (7) Steps to enrolment:
Step 1: Read all the relevant information on our website, especially the course information sheet for the course in which you want to enrol.
All GTI courses have entry requirements – Age, Academic and English. Ensure that you meet the Entry Requirements and can provide the required documentation. Click Here to see the English Equivalence Table.
If you have any questions, you can Contact us here.
Step 2: Complete the Student Enrolment Form on this website (complete in Roman alphabet).
You will need to attach the following documents when you complete the form:
- Copy of a photo ID issued by YOUR Government – e.g. Passport, national ID card, Drivers License
- Copy of highest level schooling results- include a document that demonstrates the highest level reached. This can be
i) a graduating certificate if completing a level of education such as Junior High School or Senior High School OR
ii) a transcript of results if it is completing a year within a level of education such as completing Year 2 of a 3 year senior high school level.
- Copy of any English language test such as IELTS, Cambridge, or TOEFL completed in the past 2 years (if you have done this)
You will need to indicate you have also read the ‘GTI Terms and Conditions’ found in the Student Handbook in the website footer, before you click on the ‘submit’ button to send us your Enrolment Form.
Step 3: English Placement Level
If English is not your first language then you will have a brief English Level Placement test plus a video talk interview with GTI staff and a short online test to confirm our course offer to you. The test is FREE and there is no pass and fail. You will receive an email to organise this when we receive your Enrolment Form.
Step 4: GTI will email you an Offer and Agreement Pack. This will include your:
- Letter of Offer. Your offer letter will have details of the qualification that we will offer you, all the fees due to GTI for the course you have chosen and how you can pay them. Fees will include your enrolment fee, materials fee and tuition fee.
- Invoice – with instructions for payment.
Step 5: Accept your Offer.
You need to read through all the information in the Offer Letter.
If you want to accept the offer and you agree with the terms and conditions, you need to:
- Inform GTI that you accept the offer by clicking on the link provided in the email with which you received this Letter of Offer.
- Arrange for payment as it is outlined in the Invoice.
Step 6: When we receive evidence of your payment GTI will:
- Email you a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) letter, and your Course Orientation Instructions.
- Post the Course Materials to you.
Step 7: Course Orientation.
At the start of your course, you will have an Orientation Week where you will be able to join an online Orientation Class and learn how to complete your lessons, attend your classes, complete your assessments, ask any questions etc. You will also be given access to your course materials so that you can start on the work for week 1 of your course.
If you have any questions, contact us using the details on the ‘Contact Us’ link.