Scholarships – 2018
GTI are offering $1,200 scholarships* for English and Business Qualifications for eligible candidates enroling before March 31, 2018. Scholarships are available for: Certificates I, II, III, IV in English as an Additional Language (EAL), Certificates III, IV in Business and High School Preparation Programs.
|Full Payment||Certificate I, II, III, IV
|Certificate III & IV Business
+ Certificate IV Academic English (Further Study)
+ High School Preparation Level 1-4
|Enrolment and Materials||$450||$450|
*Monthly installment plans available. Rolling intakes available.
Limited time offer. Contact your local GTI Representative to secure a place today!
Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible to receive a scholarship with GTI International (Global Training Institute), the applicant must be a citizen of an eligible country. Students enrolling as citizens of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible for these scholarships.
- The scholarship must be taken up for the session in which it is offered. Where an application defers the course commencement date to a starting date after the expiry of the offer, the scholarship does not count.
- Effective from 1st of January 2018 until 31st of March 2018.
- Fees are shown in AUD. Fees are dependent on the actual year of commencement and are subject to change without notice and annual increases.
- The scholarship cannot be redeemed for cash and can only be used in approved GTI International Qualifications advertised on www.gti.edu.au website only.
- Limit of one (1) scholarship per student.
- Applications must be received one month prior to the commencement of the student’s intended start session and prior to the offer expiring.
- Students awarded scholarships may be contacted by Global Training Institute and asked to represent and promote the College in selected marketing activity.
- This scholarship scheme supersedes all previous offers.